Math 324 - Sections A and B - Winter 2016
University of Washington, Seattle
MWF 9:30-10:20 in EEB 037 for section A
MWF 10:30-11:20PM in EEB 045 for section B
Midterm: 02/05 in class
Final for section A: 03/16 from 8:30AM to 10:20AM
Final for section B: 03/14 from 8:30AM to 10:20AM
Dr. Annie Raymond,
Monday 11:30-12:30 in PDL C432
Wednesday 8:30-9:30 in EEB 037 for Annie's Survival Kit or ASK*
If you can't make it then, email me for an appointment.
Textbook and WebAssign
- All students must have access to WebAssign in order to do the homework. UW has a special login page: https://www.webassign.net/washington/login.html.
- If you purchased a Lifetime of the Edition access to WebAssign for the 7th edition of Calculus: Early Transcendentals of Stewart in Math 124, 125 or 126, you do not need to purchase a new access code. If you have trouble reusing your old code, you must contact WebAssign and they will fix this.
- Students may use either a hard copy of the text or the electronic text available through WebAssign.
- If you did not purchase WebAssign access for Math 124, 125 or 126, the least expensive option is WebAssign with the electronic text for $79.
- If you wish to purchase a hard copy of the text, the bookstore carries a custom version, listed as Multivariable Calculus, by James Stewart. You can purchase just the text (if you already have WebAssign access from a previous class) or the text bundled with a WebAssign access code (check with bookstore personel to be sure you're getting the access code bundled with the text).
Annie's Survival Kit:
ASK1 - Solutions
ASK2 - Solutions
ASK3 - Solutions
ASK4 - Solutions
ASK5 - Solutions
ASK6 - Solutions
ASK7 - Solutions
ASK8 - Solutions
* concept heavily inspired from Matt Junge's MP3's.