Postdoctoral Scholar at the University of Washington
Mailing Address: Department of Mathematics
C-138 Padelford, Box 354350
Seattle, WA 98195
I am a postdoc at UW, my mentor is Jarod Alper. I got my Ph.D. at Brown University under the supervision of Dan Abramovich.
- Degenerations of twisted maps to algebraic stacks (with Andrea Di Lorenzo)
- Dimers and Beauville integrable systems (with Terrence George)
- The integral Chow rings of moduli of Weierstrass fibrations (with Samir Canning and Andrea Di Lorenzo)
- Moduli of genus one curves with two marked points as a weighted blow-up Mathematische Zeitschrift, Volume 302 (2022), issue 3.
- Moduli of Q-Gorenstein pairs and applications (with Stefano Filipazzi)
- Wall crossing for moduli of stable log pairs (with Kenny Ascher, Dori Bejleri and Zsolt Patakfalvi) Annals of Mathematics, To appear.
- The cluster modular groups of the dimer model (with Terrence George) Ann. Inst. Henri Poincare D., To appear.
- Stable pairs with a twist and gluing morphisms for moduli of surfaces (with Dori Bejleri) Selecta Math (N.S.), Volume 27 (2021) no. 3.- Moduli of Weierstrass fibrations with marked section Advances in Mathematics. Vol 375, 2 December 2020.
- Small contractions of 1-parameter families of elliptic surfaces (Appendix to "Moduli of weighted stable elliptic surfaces and invariance of log plurigenera" by Kenny Ascher and Dori Bejleri). Proc. Lond. Math. Soc., Volume 122 (2021), no. 5.
- The Picard group of the moduli of smooth complete intersections of two quadrics (with Shamil Asgarli). Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., Vol. 372, (2019) No. 5 p3319--3346.
I am currently teaching abstract algebra (introduction to group theory). Before at UW I taught linear algebra (math 208).
While at Brown I taught and TA-ed linear algebra, calculus 1, 2 and math 60 (Analytic geometry and calculus).