I am a 4th-year graduate student in the Department of Mathematics at University of Washington. My advisor is Ioana Dumitriu. Before that I got my bachelor degree in Mathematics and Applied Mathematics from Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Office: Padelford C-8L
I am interested in probability theory and combinatorics. I am working on:
· Random matrices
· Graph limits
· Random graphs and hypergraphs
1. A graphon approach to limiting spectral distributions of Wigner-type matrices [poster, slides]
2. Sparse general Wigner-type matrices: local law and eigenvector delocalization, with Ioana Dumitriu. Journal of Mathematical Physics 60(2), 023301, 2019.
3. Exact recovery in the hypergraph stochastic block model: a spectral algorithm, with Sam Cole
4. Community detection in the sparse hypergraph stochastic block model, with Soumik Pal [poster]
5. Spectra of random regular hypergraphs, with Ioana Dumitriu
2018 Spring Instructor, Math 307G: Introduction To Differential Equations
SJTU Combinatorics Seminar