Under Heavy Construction.
I am a second year graduate student in the Math Department at the University of Washington, Seattle.
Projects and Fun Stuff
Current research interests to be determined, considering dynamics among other things.
- Maximum distances in the four-digit Kaprekar process (Preprint) (Publication)
- Bilateral Periodicity of Stationary Points of the Toda Flow
The following is a list of links to notes for some courses I've taken. Note that they are TeXed live, with minimal post-processing, so there are likely to be errors/typos here and there. Credit to style and formatting goes to Jackson Petty whose style and class files can be found here.
- Autumn 2022: Math 125 BE - Calculus with Analytic Geometry II
- Summer 2022: Math 126 A - Calculus with Analytic Geometry III
- Spring 2022: Math 126 C - Calculus with Analytic Geometry III
- Winter 2022: Math 125 DC/DD - Calculus with Analytic Geometry II
- Autumn 2021: Math 125 DE - Calculus with Analytic Geometry II