Math 583D: Bridgeland stability
Spring quarter 2018
Lectures: MW 11:30-12:50 in CMU 228
Instructor: Jarod Alper (email@example.com)
Office: PDL C-544
Office hours: after class and by appointment
Some lecture notes
Participants in the class are encouraged to give a presentation on any
topic of interest.
For some ideas, here is a list of potential topics.
Expository articles on Bridgeland stability
Original articles introducing Bridgeland stability
- Lectures on Bridgeland stability, Emanuele Macri and
- Introduction to stability conditions, Daniel
- A tour to stability conditions on derived categories,
Background on derived categories
- Stability conditions on triangulated categories, Tom
- Stability conditions on K3 surfaces, Tom
- Dirichlet branes, homological mirror symmetry, and
stability, Michael R. Douglas
Background on quivers
- Derived categories for the working mathematician,
- Derived categories of sheaves: A skimming, Andrei
- An introduction to homological algebra, Charles A. Weibel.
- Fourier-Mukai Transforms in Algebraic Geometry,
- Representations of quiver, Michel Brion.